Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus to Nabana no Sato 2014/10/10 12:55
Hi, I'm planning to go to Nabana no Sato during winter. According to my research, you can either take a 30-minute bus ride from Nagoya station or go to Nagashima station and continue with 10-minute bus ride.

I have a few concerns as I dont speak Japanese.

1. Is the bus stop at the train station (Nagoya and Nagashima) easy to locate? What about the bus stop when going to back from Nabana no Sato, is it the same bus stop as before?

2. Do you need to purchase the bus ticket in advance? If yes, where? If not, do you pay the bus fare when you are getting on the bus or getting off? Will the bus driver have any change if you dont pay the exact amount? What about the bus fare for going back from Nabana no Sato?

3. Will the bus stop anywhere before Nabana no Sato or straight go to there? Do they announce the place name in the bus before they are stopping? I'm worried if I will get off at a wrong place.

4. Which option is more tourist friendly? As in easier to locate and do not need much Japanese language knowledge.

Thank you.
by Amanda (guest)  

Re: Bus to Nabana no Sato 2014/10/12 20:50
The bus for Nabana-no-sato from Nagoya departs at Meitetsu bus center which is located next to Meitetsu department store.Ticket office is at third floor(3F) and round trip ticket is also available.
The bus stop for Nabana-no-sato at Kintetsu Nagashima station is just in front of the station.In this case,you need to pay when getting off.
In both cases, Nabana-no-sato is not last stop.So you need to push the button for the next stop according to an announcement or tell the bus driver in advance.
I recommend to visit Meitetsu bus center to ask about bus and decide which way is better.
by yama (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus to Nabana no Sato 2014/10/14 16:25
Thank you so much for the information.

By any chance, do you know the bus stop location at Nabana no Sato for coming back to the city, whether it is the same bus stop as before?
by Amanda (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread