Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinano Limited Express 2014/10/10 13:04
I read that some of Shinano Limited Express train stops at Kanayama station. Is there any timetable showing the departure and arrival time at Kanayama station? I've tried to research on this but couldn't find any.
by Amanda (guest)  

... 2014/10/10 13:52
Use Hyperdia to search for Nagoya to Kanayama(Aichi).
Click on the "Interval Timetable" link under the search results.

This will show you all the trains between the two stations. You can search this list for "Shinano" to find the Shinano trains.

You could also search Nagoya to Matsumoto and then click on the "Interval Timetable" link under one of the Shinano trains and it will list the others.

Looking at today it seems to be the evening trains that also stop at Kanayama.

Not sure what you are trying to do or where you are trying to go but if you are trying to go from Kanayama to Matsumoto/Nagano you can probably just use Hyperdia and limit your searches to "Limited Express" trains and it should also find them for you. Will probably be quicker/easier to just take a short train into Nagoya and go from there though, depending on your departure time.

Enjoy your trip!
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: Shinano Limited Express 2014/10/10 14:17
Hi, thanks for the advice! I tried hyperdia before asking but entered morning and afternoon timing and there is no Shinano train shown in the result. Now that I tried evening time, it finally shows.

I actually intent to go to Nagano from Kanayama. Since I will be going with my mom, I'm trying to minimize the walking and taking Shinano that is stopping at Kanayama is the easiest choice.

Now I'm trying to find the schedule for Shinano train from Nagano to Kanayama but seems there isn't any..
by Amanda (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shinano Limited Express 2014/10/10 14:24
Oh I found it! Sadly only 1 morning train bound for Kanayama from Nagano.
by Amanda (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread