Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Need help:Kyoto to Miyajima/Oonoura Station 2014/10/13 22:05
Hello

My husband and I are needing help figuring out how to get to our next destination (we're currently traveling in Japan).

We are headed to the Miyajima area from Kyoto. Specifically, our hotel says on its website that they will pick us up via shuttle from the "JR Oonoura Station." When I type this station into Hyperdia, I get not results.

I was curious if anyone knows what the best (preferably fastest) route using JR PASS is to get from Kyoto to Oonoura station? The closest thing I could find was routing us to Miyajimaguchi, but I'm not sure how close that is to Oonoura Station?

We are looking to leave Kyoto around 10am on a weekday.

Thank you so much in advance for any help you can provide.

by melhog  

Re: Need help:Kyoto to Miyajima/Oonoura Station 2014/10/14 13:44
On hyperdia it's Onoura station.

There are different ways to get there. like going to Shin-Osaka via Haruka Express, then transferring to Sakura Shinkansen, arrive at Hiroshima station and use the Sanyo line to get to Onoura.

Or use the Hikari Shinkansen to get to Shin-Kobe, transfer to Shinkansen Sakura, arrive at Hiroshima and then use the Sanyo line to get to Onoura.
by Asahana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Need help:Kyoto to Miyajima/Oonoura Station 2014/10/14 18:49
Thank you so much for the help! Much appreciated.
by melhog rate this post as useful

reply to this thread