Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

UniversalStudioOsaka - HarryPotter Tickets 2014/10/16 12:43
Hi,

I've read that you don't need to acquire Harry Potter Timed Entry Tickets during the opening hours of the park (8-9AM). Is this true?
by agony2  

Re: UniversalStudioOsaka - HarryPotter Tickets 2014/10/21 16:00
I also heard that if you get there as soon as the park opens, the first lot of people through do not need timed entry tickets. However, I cannot confirm and you might be safer getting the timed entry ticket first (in a different area to HP entrance - see a map).
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: UniversalStudioOsaka - HarryPotter Tickets 2014/10/23 22:49
just wanted to check if anyone has been to the HP park lately? are the waits still like 3-4 hours for a single ride? (thats what i read online but they're older posts)

Thanks!
by GEMgarden rate this post as useful

Re: UniversalStudioOsaka - HarryPotter Tickets 2014/10/24 08:04
Use usjinfo.com - has all the wait time information for every day the rides have been operating, hour by hour! Seems to be about 2 hours by midday on weekdays, much longer on weekends. You can try single rider lines to get through faster, or purchase an Express Pass.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: UniversalStudioOsaka - HarryPotter Tickets 2014/10/25 02:02
Thanks a tonne, sq!
by GEMgarden rate this post as useful

Re: UniversalStudioOsaka - HarryPotter Tickets 2014/10/27 13:19
can i know any link or web which shows the prices((in yen)) of harry potter merchandises in usj such as wang, scarf, beanie..
by aqilla (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread