Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Accurate translating websites 2014/10/21 11:37
Hello, I made a script to a project I am making, I an a native english speaker so I made the script in english and I want it to be able to be translated in japanese so I want to make a Japanese version, I don't know japanese fully and I want this to be translated as best as possible, so I was looking for a website to translate this script, I think google translate is very inaccurate because certain things I know it doesn't translate well. I would use jisho.org but that is just one word at a time. I need a website to translate this and I am not looking to paid someone to translate this.
by Kisukeyo  

Re: Accurate translting websites 2014/10/21 11:58
As you've realized, automatic translation services generally do a passable, but poor job of translating websites. If you don't have a budget for professional translation, then you're gonna need the help of some really generous people. If it's a small project you can probably do some of it yourself and then ask people to proof your work.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Accurate translting websites 2014/10/21 12:01
I'm afraid you're going to have to have professional support for your necessity. If Google Translate cannot do it for you (and doesn't for almost everyone), I don't think there's any free alternative. If you want something done, sometimes you have to pay for it. I think this is one of those times.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Accurate translating websites 2014/10/21 12:02
I'm sure you can find freelance translators and you can discuss the price individually.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread