Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Waseda University, SILS 2014/10/22 23:53
Hi! I got conditional offer for Waseda University's SILS!

I'm so worried about my upcoming interview and essay writing test....

Can anyone share what kind of questions were asked at the interview and essay writing test??

Thank You!!:)
by wowowo (guest)  

Re: Waseda University, SILS 2014/10/23 13:27
Assuming you're applying for April admissions:
97 our of 110 applicants who make it into the conditional phase are accepted, meaning you face a 89.8% chance of being accepted.

With that said, you should abide to the basic interviewing procedures that go for other schools. As the information on Waseda is so sparse, it would be in your best interests to practice your speech skills (which I believe is skype-based for U.S. applicants, not sure about others) and master the topics you covered in your essay, along with extra-curricular activities you mentioned.

Be sure to demonstrate interest, confidence (don't be arrogant though!), and knowledge of what you should know (what you put in your application), and hint in future that goals that you would like to pursue, for example, those that are particular to Waseda.

Best of luck,
I hope to join you in post-September admissions!
by St3cky rate this post as useful

reply to this thread