Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Returning rental car at Fukuoka Airport 2014/10/23 16:42
Hi,

I intend to return the rental car at the airport. I have previously return the rental car at the Hakata outlet and it took less than 30 mins to go through the checks and do the paperwork.

Would appreciate it if someone can share with me the time required to do the return at the airport, especially with payment for the ETC charges. Would setting aside half an hour be sufficient for the return and get back to the departure hall ?

I would also like to check out the traffic situation from Hakata JR station to the airport in the morning around 9am. Is traffic jam expected around this route in the morning.

Thanks !
by DL (guest)  

Re: Returning rental car at Fukuoka Airport 2014/10/24 09:34
It should be about the same, assuming there are no other problems. As for the time from Hakata Stn, you should be able to get to the airport in about 15 minutes or less.
If you have a car, there is a lot of freedom to see the area - Shikanoshima makes a nice drive, and the nearby mountains are very nice. You can see a good list of things to see and do on:
http://www.thejapanfaq.com/fukpic.html
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Returning rental car at Fukuoka Airport 2014/10/24 10:18
Thanks so much Ken !

It will really help in the planning of my itinerary !
by DL (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread