Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to buy Koyasan train ticket 2014/10/24 16:31
I am travelling from Wakayama to Koyasan using JR Pass next week. I will change a train to Nankai line at Hashimoto. My question is where I can buy a Nankai line train and cable car ticket. Do I buy them together for round trip or seperately. How long will it take to do this. I will have about 17 minutes at Hashimoto station before the Nankai train.

Thank you.
by kowit  

Re: Where to buy Koyasan train ticket 2014/10/24 18:16
Just head to the manned ticket office at the nankai station and ask for a world heritage pass, they should be able to sort you out. Be aware it's a round ticket back to the SAME station you depart from so if you buy at hashimoto it'll only go to hashimoto. You might have to do a cost benefit analysis of the pass as to whether it's worth it because hashimoto is the last stop before the local Koya line. Otherwise buy tickets from the normal ticket machines like you would any other train. The cable car station is included if you select Koya station.
by Chasingme (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Koyasan train ticket 2014/10/24 21:27
Koyasan World Heritage Ticket:
http://www.nankaikoya.jp/en/stations/ticket.html
by Jasmin (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread