Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Working Visa Requirement No Bachelor Degree 2014/10/25 15:37
i have no bachelor degree but i have 8 years working experience which i started from strached.Do you think i will meet the requirement to get the visa? Ive been approached by a Japanese company and they are willing to sponsor my working visa. Kindly advise.
by alanaalfian  

Re: Working Visa Requirement No Bachelor Degree 2014/10/25 16:26
If I remember correctly, some visa types require just 3 years of professional experience, while others require 10 years. But note that post-secondary education is included in that period. So, it may depend on what type of work you will be doing (and therefore what type of visa you will require). Unfortunately I cannot find the detailed requirements for each visa type anymore.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Working Visa Requirement No Bachelor Degree 2014/10/25 16:29
Generally you need 10 years experience, or a bachelors degree. However, best for your prospective employer to contact immigration
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: Working Visa Requirement No Bachelor Degree 2014/10/26 10:06
Do you mean the chances are there for me to work in Japan? Actually I did my foundation program in Business admin for 1 year and i did my bachelor degree for 2 years before I discontinue. Im getting nervous if I dont meet the requirement.
by alanaalfian rate this post as useful

Re: Working Visa Requirement No Bachelor Degree 2014/10/26 10:10
We can only speculate, you need to ask this question to the Immigration bureau (or have your potential employer ask it for you).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Working Visa Requirement No Bachelor Degree 2014/10/27 10:24
Do you mean the chances are there for me to work in Japan?

Possibly, but as mentioned, it depends on the field which you will be working. Also note that your work experience must be relevant to your prospective job. It would help if you mentioned what type of position you have been contacted about.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Working Visa Requirement No Bachelor Degree 2014/10/28 09:05
I might get an offer from incorporated company where 80% of the communication will be in English. Though I did not complete my degree, I managed to complete a foundation course of Business Administration plus 8 years working experience in the same industry.Im just worried of being rejected.
by alanaalfian (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Working Visa Requirement No Bachelor Degree 2014/10/28 09:52
As everyone here has said, no degree and less than 10 years experience is marginal. Any other qualifications are irrelevant. Best to contact immigration.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

reply to this thread