Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

transport to Narita Airport 2014/10/29 00:47
Hi,
I plan to stay at K's house Tokyo but it seems very complicated to get to Narita airport by train to catch our int'l flight in the morning at 9am. Any suggestion where best to stay on our last night in Tokyo in order to avoid taking train with several interchange which we are not familiar at all to get to the airport and not to miss our flight home? Taxi will cost us a bomb.

Hope to get some idea before booking the hotel in Tokyo; we will be staying for 4 nights in Tokyo on coming Dec.

thanks
Fiona
by Fiona Tan  

Re: transport to Narita Airport 2014/10/29 10:39
If you don't plan to do anything the morning before your flight, a hotel in Narita city would be best, most of them have free shuttle buses to the airport. I personally like International Garden Hotel Narita, they also have a shuttle bus to downtown Narita city as well as to the Aeon mall forxany last-minute shopping.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: transport to Narita Airport 2014/10/29 12:15
My suggestion is to stay in Tokyo station Yaesu exit area, then catch an early bus service to Narita airport around 6:00(arrive in Narita around 7:30).

eg): Stay in "Hotel Heimat" in Tokyo station Yaesu exit area.
http://www.hotel-heimat.com/english/english.html

Then walk to "Tokyo Shuttle" bus stop, 4-5 mins walking distance, to catch a bus departs at either 6:00(arrive 7:00-7:10) or 6:15(arrive 7:30-7:40).
http://www.keiseibus.co.jp/global/en/nrt00.html
Tokyo Shuttle costs you 900 Yen(with pre-booking) or 1,000 Yen(without booking).
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: transport to Narita Airport 2014/10/29 13:31
I really can't see any point in staying in Tokyo, and it has the obvious drawback that one needs to get up earlier since the trip to the airport is longer.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: transport to Narita Airport 2014/10/29 18:26
Thank you all for your advice. Yes, am looking for a nearby hotel at Narita airport with shuttle bus service. Our flight home is at 9am therefore best is to stay nearby.

Thank you.
Fiona
by Fiona Tan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread