Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ghibli Museum - Item prices 2014/10/29 11:54
Anyone have any idea what the price is for the ring replica from Howl's Moving Castle (the one with the Swarvoski crystal and the names etched on the inner side)?

Also, for the Laputa pendant replica by Baccarat as well.

I want to make sure I budget properly for these items before I head to Japan. Thanks ahead of time!
by Mel (guest)  

Re: Ghibli Museum - Item prices 2014/10/29 12:05
If you can confirm those items online (I'm not sure they make those exact things), then the prices at the museum will be the regular retail price. Note that while the museum shop has a pretty good selection of ghibli good, they don't carry everything.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Ghibli Museum - Item prices 2014/10/29 21:40
I didn't see the ring when I was there 2 weeks ago. Don't know if they have changed their Jewelry selection since then.
by Shintai rate this post as useful

Re: Ghibli Museum - Item prices 2014/10/30 01:46
Been there a year ago, haven't seen the ring, but the pendent is pretty expensive, they have other stuff that you might be interested in, although they have most of the jewellery type gift, they arn't cheap.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Ghibli Museum - Item prices 2014/10/30 06:42
I just checked Amazon, the ring is out of stock, but the pendant is roughly 36,500 yen.
by Friendlybill rate this post as useful

Re: Ghibli Museum - Item prices 2014/10/30 09:33
they also have a store at Tokyo Skytree, so you find items there as well.
by pas7680 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread