Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Multiple Kintetsu Rail Pass for one person 2014/11/3 00:01
I am in Japan now with a temporary tourist visa and I would like to buy more than one Kintetsu rail pass for myself so I can travel two weekends in Kansai with this rail pass. Is that possible? Can you buy multiple Kintetsu Rail Passes for the use of one person?
by Geronimo (guest)  

Re: Multiple Kintetsu Rail Pass for one person 2014/11/3 19:38
by HR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Multiple Kintetsu Rail Pass for one person 2014/11/3 22:26
The rules in that link do not say only ONE pass. It only says that you must specify the starting date. If you buy a 3-day pass to start on Nov. 8 and another starting on Nov. 15 it might be possible.
by Dick H rate this post as useful

Re: Multiple Kintetsu Rail Pass for one person 2014/11/4 09:54
yes, exactly, thatLs what I meant... thank you, but as you said, it might... I figured that... but I would like to be sure, otherwise the trip to the airport wouldnLt make sense...
by Geronimo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Multiple Kintetsu Rail Pass for one person 2014/11/4 14:10
"yes, exactly, thatLs what I meant... thank you, but as you said, it might... I figured that... but I would like to be sure, otherwise the trip to the airport wouldnLt make sense..."
Yes. it is a gamble, but at least you would have one. And you might get a sympathetic girl.
And you could hang around watching planes or something then go back. You might get another girl. :)
by Dick H rate this post as useful

reply to this thread