Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kinosaki Onsen ryokan for one person 2014/11/3 14:06
Hello Experts!

Now I'm planning my spring'15 trip. I'm having a little(?) problem in finding a place to stay in Kinosaki Onsen T_T

Is it possible to find a decent ryokan for just one person? It doesn't matter to me with meal or no meal.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
TP
by tripletpeas  

Re: Kinosaki Onsen ryokan for one person 2014/11/3 14:35
Have you checked Rakuten Travel?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Kinosaki Onsen ryokan for one person 2014/11/3 14:52
You will have a much higher chance of getting a room for one person if you stay on a weekday (sunday thru thursday); mondays and tuesdays are the best.

In any case, it may be too early to book for spring, most places only start accepting reservations 3 months out.
by mk (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kinosaki Onsen ryokan for one person 2014/11/3 15:18
I don't know if these places have english websites, but they do allow one person to stay:

白山 花まんだら (Hanamandara)
川口屋 城崎リバーサイドホテル(kawaguchiya kinosaki riverside hotel)
小さなお宿 芹(SERI)
ときわ別館 (tokiwa bekkan)

There's about ten other places too. The prices range from like 7000 yen (no meals) to like 14,000+.
by Ben (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kinosaki Onsen ryokan for one person 2014/11/3 17:29
What i usually do is that I email them in English. Then I use google Translate to get a Japanese version of my text.

I just hope someone there understands English. If not, and they reply in Japanese, I will Google Translate it to English.

It is mostly simple words like dinner, overnight, one night, one person. Simple words and simple sentences can be translated easily.

One interesting experience, was a 6 email long conversation where each reply I received was from a different night manager.
I would put dear xxx, then yyy would respond. Then a zzz will appear too!

Or you could suppor JG by visiting their kinosaki onsen/town page and scroll down. A list of hotels are available.
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kinosaki Onsen ryokan for one person 2014/11/3 21:12
Wowwww

Thanks you guys so so much for the info!

Thanks for the tips and recommendations Firas, mk, Ben and Joshua.

😀
by tripletpeas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread