Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka shopping districts in 1 day possible 2014/11/3 17:07
Hi all,

I see that namba, dotonbori, shinshaibashi and
amerika mura are all fairly close to each other. Is it possible to visit all of these on one day?

I plan to start at namba at 9am to dotonbori to shinshaibashi to amerika mura, then back to dotonbori for the night views.

I am a slow shopper lol. I want to look at everything and go to any alleys that look interesting. However, but brother will probably keep me grounded. What do you think?
by bee (guest)  

Re: Osaka shopping districts in 1 day possible 2014/11/3 18:18
Hi,

It should definitely be possible, as I have done it many times before. It is basically a strip from north to south along the Midosuji subway line, but you will probably be walking Shinsaibashi suji.

Enjoy!
by Max (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka shopping districts in 1 day possible 2014/11/3 19:39
Most shops aren't open at 9am though.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka shopping districts in 1 day possible 2014/11/3 19:54
when do they open?
by bee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka shopping districts in 1 day possible 2014/11/3 21:02
Shops usually open at 11am?

Try to do some research before you go, pick a few must visit stores and go from there. Even though the places you mentioned appear to nearby, I don't enjoy walking say like from Namba to Shinsaibashi. It takes 15-20mins easily even if you know your way around. If you're a slow shopper and want to see everything, then no. I don't think you can make it in one day.
by reprazent rate this post as useful

reply to this thread