Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus from Otaru station to Mt.Tengu 2014/11/13 01:33
Hi

I plan to go to Mt.Tengu on November 26. Unfortunately Tenguyama Ropeway is under maintenance period.

How can I go to the top of Mt.Tengu? Is there any Chuo bus go to there? Where is bus stop and ticket office at Otaru station?

Thank you
by koko (guest)  

Re: Bus from Otaru station to Mt.Tengu 2014/11/15 08:36
Their website is:
http://www.cks.chuo-bus.co.jp/tenguyama/en/summer/
I can't find any e-mail address for them, but their phone number is:
0134-33-7381
and they have a FAX number:
0134-24-1857
and there are numerous free e-mail to FAX services.
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Otaru station to Mt.Tengu 2014/11/15 10:27
Recent TV news reports that Hokkaido was hit by snow with strong wind. You might have difficulty due to the weather. I have been to Tenguyama before, and I remember I took a bus from JR Otaru station and then take the ropeway. As far as I searched, there are some walking trails from the bus stop near the ropeway station to the mountaintop. There is a one day bus pass, 750 yen, but late November is not the sightseeing season in Otaru, so I do not know whether the sightseeing bus still runs at that time. In any case, you can ask at the tourist information at JR Otaru station. Note that late November is not a nice weather season so you might want just see the town (there are many nice shops/restaurants).
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread