Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

School topics 11th and 12th grade in Japan 2014/11/14 02:36
Hello! I'm trying to candidate to a Japanese college as an international student and I understand I need to take an admission test. Since I am not Japanese, our school topics are obviously not the same, and since I want to be prepared, I really need someones honest help in studying the topics given in school by 11th and 12th grade, such as: Chemestry, Biology and Math.
I LOVE Japan, I seriously do! It is such a beautiful country, with an amazing culture and beautiful people. I hope you can help me, I will be eternally grateful!

Thank you! Watashi wa Nihon ga daaaaaisuki!!
by NadiaYuu  

Re: School topics 11th and 12th grade in Japan 2014/11/14 17:18
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: School topics 11th and 12th grade in Japan 2014/11/19 08:36
Wow, thanks! I wasnt expecting such a quick reply! Thanks!

Ah, I have A LOT to study! Better start now :3

Arigatougozaimashita! (Sorry if I got it wrong)
by NadiaYuu rate this post as useful

Re: School topics 11th and 12th grade in Japan 2014/11/19 10:51
If you're planning to enter a program taught in Japanese, you'll need to pass the EJU.

If you're entering a G30 / English program, the entry requirements will be different, and you probably don't need EJU.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: School topics 11th and 12th grade in Japan 2014/11/20 23:54
Is there a Medicine course on the G30? Probably they would require the TOEFL, right?
by NadiaYuu rate this post as useful

reply to this thread