Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tickets for Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea 2014/11/16 20:52
Hi

This summer (2015) I am travelling round Asia and SE Asia. I only have a week in Japan and plan on spending 5 days in Tokyo and 2 days at Mount Fuji. My partner and I love theme parks, and plan on visiting both Disney and Fuji Q Highland during our visit to Japan.

After spending last summer in Orlando, we were surprised that Tokyo Disney does not offer a park hopper ticket. Since I was budgeting MUCH MORE for disney I am very happy to pay to purchase separate tickets for Disneyland and Disneysea to be used on the same day.

The reason we cannot spend 2 days at the Disney parks is because we really want 3 full days to explore Tokyo.

We wouldn't bother with the more babyish rides like It's a small world etc, we mainly want to go on Big Thunder Mountain, Splash mountain and of course see the castle, and at Disneysea there's quite a few rides we would like to go on.

Is it possible to purchase a full day ticket for Disneysea then a night time ticket for Disneyland to be used ON THE SAME DAY?

Thank you
by Disneyfan (guest)  

Re: Tickets for Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea 2014/11/17 14:54
yes it is possible to purchase a full day ticket for one park and a "starlight" ticket for a sameday evening visit for the other park.

Although give DisneySea a whole day and go very early in the morning if you want to make the most of your visit there because the parks get extremely congested as the day goes by. Also avoid weekends and plan it for Tuesday to Thursday.

To fully enjoy both parks four days is required, but since you're short on time give Disnneysea one whole day, it deserves that much since its unique and an amazin experience.
by Little my (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tickets for Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea 2014/11/18 18:21
Hi Any reason why Tuesday onwards is less crowded? I am planning to visit on a Monday.
by yhfoo rate this post as useful

Re: Tickets for Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea 2014/11/18 18:28
Hi Any reason why Tuesday onwards is less crowded? I am planning to visit on a Monday.

I don't know how to explain it but for some reason Mondays tend to be crowded. It is not the same for Friday's generally. Luckily, there are tons of online crowd predictors that you can consult for your specific date. Here's one:

http://www15.plala.or.jp/gcap/disney/

To fully enjoy both parks four days is required, but since you're short on time give Disnneysea one whole day, it deserves that much since its unique and an amazin experience.

Four days is probably overkill if you only wanna hit the major rides. If you are a huge fan then three days is probably the sweet spot as they offer a special package ticket that includes two one day tickets that can be use at either park, plus a special ticket for the third day that gives you in and out privileges at both parks. Of course, that only works if it fits your itinerary which it sounds like it doesn't.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread