Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Easiest way from Shibuya to Haneda 2014/11/16 21:52
I am planing to visit Tokyo next month, December 11- 20. Stay at Shibuya, arrive at Haneda Airport, we have 5 person what is the easier way to get to Shibuya from Haneda Airport. Arrive at night. Planing to visit Kamakura and Kawagoe do I need to buy a JR pass.
by connieseah  

Re: Easiest way from Shibuya to Haneda 2014/11/18 03:47
by Azs (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Easiest way from Shibuya to Haneda 2014/11/18 06:28
Easiest way is to take Yamanote Line to Hamamtsucho and then take the Tokyo Monorail to Haneda.
by m (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Easiest way from Shibuya to Haneda 2014/11/18 10:33
JR Passes aren't cheap. They generally only make economic sense if you are planning on making a couple of Shinkansen trips. Ordinary rail travel within the Tokyo area is fairly low cost. Get suica cards when you land.
by David (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Easiest way from Shibuya to Haneda 2014/11/18 16:02
Thanks Azs,m and David
Arrived Haneda Airport at night 9pm, all together 5 person can I take a taxi to Shibuya
by connieseah rate this post as useful

Re: Easiest way from Shibuya to Haneda 2014/11/18 17:12
Don't by a JR Railpass to visit Kamakura and Kawagoe. These will cost less than 1000 Yen one way (probably) which is a lot less than 30,000 yen.

As such, invest in a Pasmo or Suica card which allows you to tap in and tap out when using most public transport. Hyperdia is a good website to use as it allows you to see which trains you can use.

http://www.hyperdia.com/en/

Note that there are also buses from Shibuya to Haneda as well.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread