Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

osaka namba 2014/11/17 22:42
Hi..
I will visit Osaka in Dec and want to walk around Tennoji Area. I want to visit Shitennoji temple,shin-sekai and Abeno Harukas.I will stay in Fraser Residence near Nankai Namba Station.
Are tennoji area walkable? Can I just walk around that 3 places?
Would you advise me which one should I visit first?

Is Nankai Namba station connected with JR Namba and subway Namba Station Midosuji line?

Thanks
by elhastuti  

Re: osaka namba 2014/11/19 11:05
Open google map.

1)
Hotel to Abeno Harukas(farest) under 3km about 30min.

2)
Nankai Namba not connect JR Namba.
Subway Namba about 5min connected far via undergroud passage with a lot of directions.

by Anoa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: osaka namba 2014/11/19 15:44
you can go from Nankai Namba to JR Namba by underground passage.
Nankai Namba - subway Midosuji Namba - Osaka Namba(Kintetsu and Hanshin) - JR Namba. It may takes 15-20 min by walk.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: osaka namba 2014/11/19 21:54
If you walk to Shin-sekai, you will go through DenDen town, which is a kind of Akihabara in Osaka. Then walk to Shitennoji, and go south to Harukas.

http://goo.gl/8CfI5R

Then take subway from Tennoji to Namba. Of course you can take in a opposite direction. In this case, if you are tired when you go around Shin-sekai, you can take subway from Ebisucho or Dobutsuen-mae.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: osaka namba 2014/11/20 06:29
As you are in the area of Namba, spend a whole day to visit the best places in this part of Osaka.

I suggest you see a map of this route:http://www.soleilrouge.org/une-journee-entiere-a-osaka

Have a nice day in Osaka!
by fuchan29 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: osaka namba 2014/11/20 14:43
Thank you so much Ken,Anoa and Frog for your reply..
and Fuchan really apreciate for your link.
by elhastuti (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread