Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Place to buy Suntory products online 2014/11/20 06:17
My father was in Japan this year and he really liked the cheap Suntory Whisky you could buy at 7/i or similiar. I wanted to gift one to him for Christmas. I found quite a lot of places selling the "more expensive" whiskey from Suntory but I am wondering if there is a place to buy the "cheap" one (the one in plastic bottles)

This is the bottle I'm looking for.

http://www.asherbws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Suntory-Whisky.jpg
by Zanndorin (guest)  

Re: Place to buy Suntory products online 2014/11/20 14:34
Amazon?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Place to buy Suntory products online 2014/11/20 14:45
The whisky is called "Suntory Kakubin" or simply "Kakubin". The plastic bottle(1.8L) is only available at Combini.
Suntory kakubin(700ml) is 1,098 Yen(tax excluded) at "SEIYU" supermarket. I think "OK" supermarket and "Donki" also sell with similar price.
Suntory Kakubin(2700ml) in a plastic bottle is 3,980 Yen(tax excluded) at SEIYU.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Place to buy Suntory products online 2014/11/20 16:39
I just checked and yes, Amazon sells it. Not sure if they ship it internationally, however, but even if they don't you can use a forwarding service.

Re: Place to buy Suntory products online 2014/11/20 23:28
Firas, Which Amazon do you find it at and what are you searching for? I can't seem to find it.
by Zanndorin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Place to buy Suntory products online 2014/11/20 23:45
"suntory Šp•r" on amazon.co.jp, but it's only sold by third-party merchants, not by Amazon itself, and none of them ships internationally.

Re: Place to buy Suntory products online 2014/11/21 00:19
Thank you very much.

Do you know if you can buy the "Whisky glass" from the commercial anyhow?

Re: Place to buy Suntory products online 2014/11/21 11:04
Zanndorin, what country are you from?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Place to buy Suntory products online 2014/11/21 18:38
A Scandinavian country :)

My biggest problem are the names which make it almost impossible to get anywhere via e.g. Google. I'm only finding the real glasses not the, in my opinion, weird Beer/Whisky glass from that commercial.

reply to this thread