Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo DisneyLand/Sea unused ticket 2014/11/25 15:04
A quick question, my friend who will go to Japan next December, had an extra ticket that she won't be using because one of her children couldn't go. So she offered me her unused ticket to buy. But I won't be in Japan till next year, around July. Can I just use the ticket/pass to fit my schedule? Or do I need to do change the date on it? Where can I change it, because she bought an online ticket.
by eadrian  

Re: Tokyo DisneyLand/Sea unused ticket 2014/11/25 16:18
What kind of ticket is it? They sell both dated tickets (for use on a specific date) and open tickets. Of course it would have to be the second type to be useful to you. Also note that open tickets have an expiry date so you'll have to check what that is with your friend.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo DisneyLand/Sea unused ticket 2014/11/25 16:35
if I remember it right, she said it has no date on it.
how do i check the expiry date of the open ticket? or does it have a standard expiry date, i.e. 1 month or a couple of month?
by eadrian rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo DisneyLand/Sea unused ticket 2014/11/25 16:40
I believe it's printed directly on the ticket
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo DisneyLand/Sea unused ticket 2014/11/25 18:42
went to check on the online site, and printed a sample of the ticket. the expiration date was around a year from the date of use (some number was blocked by a "SAMPLE" sign).
But there is a Purchaser name on top of the ticket, should I worry that I couldn't use the ticket because I am not the buyer but using it?
by eadrian rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo DisneyLand/Sea unused ticket 2014/11/25 19:17
Only about name,
they don't check ID or your name, so no problem about it, I think?
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread