Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sledding near Takayama 12-15 April 2015 2014/12/3 13:55
Hi, I have a plan to visit Japan during 12-15 April 2015. My plan is to stay overnight at Takayama and take a day trip to Shirakawago. Also, i travel with 2 kids and wanna bring them to sledding at snow resort somewhere near Takayama, or ski resort lacated the way back to Airport in Tokyo.

I cannot decide which ski resort i should go, Hakuba, Shigakogen, Kuruizawa, or elese. We can stay overnight there too. We have totally 3 nights to stay in Japan. Maybe, 2 nights in Takayama, 1 night at ski resort. Or any other plans and activities that suits for kids???? Thank you
by pinnytony  

Re: Sledding near Takayama 12-15 April 2015 2014/12/3 15:24
By April the snow will be melted, so you will not be able to do snow activities, the cherry blossoms will be in bloom though so you can enjoy sakura. Japanese winter is short compared to other countries, to see snow you should come in months of December, January or maybe early February.
by tky (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread