Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buying portable antenna 2014/12/4 20:11
Hello I'm currently living in apartment in nakano and just received free television from my friend. But when I plugged in the antenna cable it won't show anything except I switch the transmission to analog so I assume my apartment doesn't have digital antena since the apartment is old and the tv is new. I'm currently thinking of buying cheap indoor antenna but not really sure if it will work good or not. Does any of you guys have experience with indoor antenna?

Thanks!
by NAYOSO  

Re: Buying portable antenna 2014/12/5 09:33
Just curious, what TV mmake/model you have and does kit have s B-Cas card in the slot?
Check with the owner/landlord if the antenna is digital capable before buying. Internal portable antenna might not be powerful enough.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying portable antenna 2014/12/5 10:39
Yes it has the b-cas card and the brand is is sharp but I forgot the model number I will post it when I arrived at home. But it has built in blu-ray player so I assume it is not an old model one
by NAYOSO rate this post as useful

Re: Buying portable antenna 2014/12/6 09:57
if it with bcas then it is digital capable tv.
also make sure u hook up the correct antenna pin as there maybe 2 pin, one for digital terrestial TV and another for BS satellite ..
by ducaes (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying portable antenna 2014/12/8 13:08
I already figured out the problem
I need to set the TV first and input my address.
After that everything went well.
Thanks for the response guys!
by NAYOSO rate this post as useful

reply to this thread