Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to stay? (6-8 weeks in Niseko / Hirafu) 2014/12/9 04:37
I did a trip to Japan in 2013 part of which I spent snowboarding in Niseko, staying in the Grand Hirafu village. I loved it so much I want to go back for longer.

I'm having trouble finding a place to stay (for me and my girlfriend) for an extended stay of 6-8 weeks like I was hoping for. I'm hoping with the vast knowledge of the many members of this site you can point me in the right direct or even better, give me some specific recommendations.

Any replies are appreciated, thank you!
by Higgz  

Re: Where to stay? (6-8 weeks in Niseko / Hirafu) 2014/12/9 10:15
What is your budget? Are you looking for a serviced apartment?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Where to stay? (6-8 weeks in Niseko / Hirafu) 2014/12/10 04:22
Yes, I suppose more information from me would be helpful. :)

My budget is flexible depending on what I might get with it, but I would like to stay below \250,000 /month if that is possible.

Preferably a 1 bedroom, as I may have a friend joining us for a week, a studio would be fine as well.

Ideally walking distance to the lifts, shops and nightlife, but if the bus system is good there I could make due there as well.

If any other information is helpful, please ask!

Thank you!
by Higgz rate this post as useful

Re: Where to stay? (6-8 weeks in Niseko / Hirafu) 2014/12/16 07:34
Just giving this a bump to see if anybody has an recommendations for me.

Thanks!

Re: Where to stay? (6-8 weeks in Niseko / Hirafu) 2015/3/14 02:42
Just bumping this once more in hopes somebody has a suggestion for me as I'm still planning on spending next winter Niseko and have yet to find a good affordable option.

reply to this thread