Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

operation for miscarriage 2014/12/9 15:38
I had blood clot discharge during my 9th week pregnancy and rushed to hospital. The doctor did tran vaginal scan on me and trying to do some suction on my below. I was struggling in great pain then. My japanese husband checked w doctor that I had a miscarriage and they did not perform the d&c operation on me because I was struggling in great pain and discomfort. Instead they prescribed some drug for me for the natural miscarriage.

I was really confused by all these.
Shouldnt the doctor discuss w me which option for me for the miscarriage operation?.. natural or by d&c?..
And why the d&c operation is not performed after anaesthetic injection?..was it not a practice for japan hospital for such operation?
I am so confused and worry would the natural marriage have any effect on my future conceiving as search there are possibilities of infection nif residue not fully discharge etc.
by cindy (guest)  

Re: operation for miscarriage 2014/12/9 18:30
Sorry for the personal question, but did your body expel the embryo by itself? I can't speak for your case but I had one at a similar gestation, did not receive a d&c (they did not think it would be necessary), and went on to conceive and go to full term. Have you seen a doctor since?
by pointer (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: operation for miscarriage 2014/12/9 20:58
Will be going to see the doctor this fri.
Yes. Discharging by itself ...
But I wonder why doctor s reason for not performing the suction clearing was due to my struggle in pain. Why such operation was not given anaesthetic prior?
Sigh..
by cindy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread