Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2014/12/14 08:31
I found this guide and have successfully bought my USJ tickets + express passes online. (since the express passes for the day i want to go almost ran out!)

http://ch3126.pixnet.net/blog/post/107040110

The guide is in Chinese but with a lot of screenshots so it's easy to follow.

When you sign up, in the 氏名 field you can put your English name.

As for address, just put your hotel address.

Basically after you print out the tickets, you just queue to the park entrance. No need to queue for tickets anymore at USJ!
by daryl2107  

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2014/12/19 00:33
Hi, i tried purchasing the tickets for 30 Dec and was able to follow till Step 7 but when I got to the express ticket screen shot under Step 8, I did not get the box at the right hand side for which you select the no. of tickets to purchase. Did you encounter any problem?
by jennyyeoh rate this post as useful

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2014/12/19 02:53
for which date are you buying tickets for?

it means that express passes for the date are sold out.
by daryl2107 rate this post as useful

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2014/12/22 21:03
Hi, I used google translator and indeed the express tickets are no longer available on the date I have selected which is 30 Dec.
by jennyyeoh rate this post as useful

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/10 14:55
hi do I need to print my tickets as per the guide? the guy has picture behind his ticket.

Thanks!
by zeni (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/10 15:06
yes just print the park tickets and express pass.

the barcodes need to be scanned at the park.

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/10 20:24
i mean his ticket becomes like this: http://ch3126.pixnet.net/album/photo/283874161-usj057

mine is just http://ch3126.pixnet.net/album/photo/284897203-usj092

appreciate the help/guide :D

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/10 20:36
That first one is the park entry ticket which you need as well.

The one you have is just the express pass.

So now you need to buy the park entry ticket if you haven't done so, skip the express pass purchase. If you log in the USJ members page, you can download the PDF file containing the park entry tickets.

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/10 20:53
oh so it means its ok if my express ticket is like this? http://ch3126.pixnet.net/album/photo/284897203-usj092

I was worried that it didn't look like http://ch3126.pixnet.net/album/photo/283874161-usj057

With regards to entrance ticket will be buying via a travel agent. Only wanted express pass.

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/11 13:42
Hi, in order to buy the admission and the express pass online, do I have to do it twice? Buy the admission first, then the express pags?
Thanks.
by yogilo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/11 14:03
Just played with it. No need to do twice since you can purchase the express pass right after the admission. I got lost at the express pass page though. There are two Express 5 with different prices. Are these the adults and kids prices? Will need to buy adults and one kid ticket, not sure where to click. Hmmm..

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/11 15:22
the express price for adult/kid is the same.

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/25 18:13
Hi,

Am trying to buy the ticket based on the guide from the guy's website;

It seems i have to buy the ticket first, and then buy the express pass afterward?

Because when i selected the ticket type per the site's advise, it directed me to the confirmation page and not to the express page page.

Tried again by first selecting the express pass choice and it also directed me to the confirmation page.

Before i confirmed transaction, is this the way it's supposed to happen? two separate transactions for ticket and express pass?

Thanks,
Mela
by Mela (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/26 06:09
It's not a separate transaction. You pay everything one time.

From the example, you choose your 1 day or 2 day (adult/children) tickets, click next and it goes to express pass page, choose your express pass (3, 5 or 7), next- choose your express pass time, next - list of your tickets of choice and total price. Then either, you choose new to club and sign on or login to club. After that, a confirmation of your tickets again and how to pay (credit cards etc).

It's all pretty easy. Just bought mine and printed the tickets out yesterday.

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/29 19:53
Hi,

a bit confused, worked fine until i get to the personal information page. when i had finished filling it, and pressed confirmed, i was redirected back to the personal information page, and received this warning

[入力のエラーがあります]

・ フリガナは全角カタカナで入力してください。

Which according to google translate means

[There are errors in the input]

· Phonetic Please enter full-width katakana.

Searched on which part that i went wrong and found out that i have to put in my email address and password for club membership in katakana?

Could somebody help me?

Thanks,

Mela
by melatikarina rate this post as useful

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/29 19:59
email is english
password is english

name can be english too.

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/29 20:35
I've been trying to input my email and password for the club in english for the last 25 minutes now. it always gave me the warning that i must input my email address and password for the Universal club in Katakana.

Have anybody tried doing the steps today? is it just me or has anybody experience a similar problem?

Thanks,

Mela

Re: Guide to buy USJ tickets online 2015/1/29 23:42
Apologies,

finally figured out the problem, i input my english name on the second row, when it requested my name in Katakana.

Sorry to have troubled all of you.

Thanks for the help, and thank you for the guide and link!

Mela

reply to this thread