Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Creed Fragrances - Price/Stores? 2014/12/15 06:57
I'm going to Japan next year, in april. Can anyone here help me out where I can find Creed perfumes? At the Creed Boutique in NYC a 4oz bottle costs around 350 USD. I've seen mixed reviews that some might say is a bit cheaper in Japan or around the same price, others would say it costs the double.

Any help on this will be very much appreciated.
by Leo (guest)  

Re: Creed Fragrances - Price/Stores? 2014/12/16 17:28
So... which fragrance, and which of: parfum, eau de parfum, or eau de toilette?
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Creed Fragrances - Price/Stores? 2014/12/16 19:38
The brand is Creed

Fragrances I'm interested are:

Aventus
Silver Mountain Water
Green Irish Tweed

I heard theres a place called Isetan in Shinjuku, they sell Creed, but I can't find about the prices.

Thank you for your reply!
by Leo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Creed Fragrances - Price/Stores? 2014/12/16 19:59
Isetan is a very good department store, and their name appears on Creed's official retailer list. But as they are one of the "official" retailers, their prices will be as in the Creed's official retail price listing.

In/around Tokyo, the following department stores/malls stock them (as official retail outlets): Daimaru Tokyo, Ginza Mitsukoshi, Matsuya Ginza, Mitsukoshi Nihonbashi, Isetan Shinjuku, Tokyo Midtown, and Yokohama Takashimaya.

The official price:
Aventus eau de parfum 75ml, Silver Mountain Water ear de parfum 75ml, and Green Irish Tweed eau de parfum 75ml: all 34,560 yen

75ml is something like 2 1/2 oz, I believe. The 4oz (the largest size, probably 120ml) is often not even sold in Japan.

Perfume is "generally" less expensive when purchased outside Japan, unless the exchange rate becomes obviously advantageous to you, or you find a discount shop (usually online). They don' seem to be popular enough that not too many are being parallel-imported into Japan, though...
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Creed Fragrances - Price/Stores? 2014/12/16 20:06
Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes I don't mind paying the retail price, I'm from Brazil and they do not sell Creed here, and most online shops won't ship here either and the ones that do I take the risk of being taxed 60%+ on the total.

75ml is fine too. Out of the stores you listed is there any you personally recommend? I was thinking about going to Isetan, really if the prices are the same as the others. That place seems like a lot of fun, lol.

Once again, thank you very much for the info. Very helpful!
by Leo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread