Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

kanda and sanja matsuri 2015 2014/12/16 06:40
I plan to be in Tokyo during the matsuri weekend and I would like to know in your opinion which day are the best to go? If I go only one day in each matsuri or even half a day is it enough? Thanks in advance for your tips
by nekochan07  

Re: kanda and sanja matsuri 2015 2014/12/18 19:17
Nobody has experienced those festival?
by nekochan07 rate this post as useful

Re: kanda and sanja matsuri 2015 2014/12/18 22:11
I went to the procession on the Friday of Sanja Matsuri. It was nice and colorful. I took position towards the beginning of the route so I can photograph at will and then I caught up to it again on Nakamise Dori just to see the atmosphere. It was quite packed and if that's the only from which you see it, you'll be disappointed, as you get no view except the tops of people. I had people to visit the following days, so I skipped Saturday and Sunday. Those are the days when the activity is higher and much more interesting.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: kanda and sanja matsuri 2015 2014/12/18 23:41
thanks for your advice John B digs Japan.
Very helpful

Re: kanda and sanja matsuri 2015 2015/3/18 23:15
Did sombody experienced those Festival? I would like to know which day is the best for both of those Festival? Any advice?
Thanks in advance.

reply to this thread