Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/19 15:19
Hita Bus Center to Kurokawa onsen operation hours?
It runs twice a day and knowing times would be a big help. we have four people with luggage, are there big taxi van to support us incase we miss the bus?

also, im trying to map out duration of traveling time from kyoto to kurokawa onsen and kurokawa onsen to tokyo by means of jr train. if im correct, it takes nine hours total from kurokawa to tokyo? i cant seem to find duration time from kyoto to kurokawa onsen.

thanks.
by lillian (guest)  

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/19 19:57
Bus schedule for Kurokawa is at the bottom of page 2
http://www.nishitetsu.ne.jp/hitabus/pdf/03_20140521.pdf

Unless you plan to sightsee in Hita, it would be easier to take the bus from Hakata station in Fukuoka.

Instead of bringing all that luggage to Kurokawa, where you'll have to drag it from the bus stop to your inn, forward it to your destination in Tokyo and bring a small overnight bag fro Kurokawa.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/20 10:06
thank you. however, i cant read japanese so idk where to look at bottom of pg 2.

i chose hita bus stop bc it will save time with the use of jr trains. we are on time crunch and want to check in on time.
by lillian (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 11:45
Nm. I found an English version on that website. if i'm correct, Hita bus to kurokawa onsen is 10:52am.

rome2rio website also give good trip duration time too.

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 11:54
According to the link that guest posted the bus leaves hita bus terminal at 9:01 and 13:54 and reaches kurokawa onsen at 12:04 and 16:57, respectively.
by Ben (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 12:07
Oh, thanks ben. I was looking at winter's schedule...Idk if winter and spring have different times. Since I'm going in May, the times you have are prob correct.
by Lillian (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 12:15
Can you post the link to the one you found. This one that the other guest posted doesn't mention anything about seasons and its pretty old.

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 12:18
But Ben, hita bus to kurokawa onsens take roughly 70 minutes? How comes the duration of setting off and arriving is three hours. Are those hakata bus times?
by Lillian (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 12:34
Ya, I've done some looking around of my own, and im afraid the times the original guest posted are correct. If you could provide me with the schedule you found, it would be a big help

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 12:36
nishitetsu redirected me to kyushuu odan. from there, i used google translate and search the routes of hita bus to kurokawa onsen. however, it's not a timetable chart but booking. i searched different days but the times remain the time so i deduce that it departs from hita at 10:52am and 3:45pm. however, i read that winter and spring schedules may be different but prob can't be that much?

https://www.highwaybus.com/rs-web01-prd-rel/gp/reservation/rsvPlanList;jsessionid=0000CXeW_n3w8xDaTHBfxIwRJul+SID01?mode=search#direction
by lilliam (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 12:36
Apparently, its 3990 yen for a one way, 5550 for a round trip.

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 12:42
Oh I'm an idiot. I've been searching for Hata. One sec.

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 12:44
it seems the timetable of nishitetsu that that guest posted is more of a tour setting in hita which is why trip duration is three hours, $40US one way and $55US roundtrip?

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 12:45
You were correct: 10:52-12:04 and 15:45-16:57 going up and 10:42-12:27 and 15:12-16:57 coming back

Really, I'm so sorry.

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 12:47
No, thank you, Ben! It's always good to have another cross check. :)

Re: hita Bus to Kurokawa onsen operation hours? 2014/12/21 12:48
and the round trip fair from HITA is 3340

reply to this thread