Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Snow tires needed at june in the gunma area ? 2014/12/20 20:32
Just need some people advice.

I will be renting a car on 10-12 June 2015 driving to Minakami Takaragawa Onsen Osenkaku, Gorokaku Ryokan Oigami Onsen, Tenkukairo Ueno Sky Bridge and the Izu Peninsula, but not the outer islands.

do you know is this is the snow season, as Nissan rental asked weather I need snow tires, although I didn't mention the area's that I will be traveling to.

Also does anyone have a clue what the weather is like early June, from their past experiences.

Thanks in advance.
by kms899  

Re: Snow tires needed at june in the gunma area ? 2014/12/21 08:26
June is outside the snow season, and you won't need snow tires around Minakami.

Also does anyone have a clue what the weather is like early June, from their past experiences.

Already hot and humid down in the valleys. Cooler and drier up in the mountains.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Snow tires needed at june in the gunma area ? 2014/12/21 20:43
Thanks for the reply

Apparently they thought I made a mistake and booked me for January, and not June, the thing is all my email to them does not state January, they will adjust me booking without snow tires, and I should get a confirmation soon.

They actually say their P1 rental cars does not have snow tires, so they adjusted my reservation for a P2 or above, along with a increase in price.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread