Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ticket ressellers shops 2014/12/21 01:08
Hello, I'm wanna go to the festival FM 802 radio crazy. Ans i'm searching a ticket so I want to know if and where are the ressellers ticket shops on Osaka.
I know the Tokyo's but they don't buy ticket for Osaka event.
by laure13  

Re: ticket ressellers shops 2014/12/21 09:38
There is a reseller booth at Tennoji, in the open square on the other side of the Keisei Station. Starbucks is on the left, and the booth is to the right.

by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ticket ressellers shops 2014/12/21 10:14
Use Google Maps and go to Tennoji.

Below Tennoji JR station is Osakaabenobashi station.

The street just below this station is where the reseller is.

Go to street view, clicking just below Osakaabenobashi, making sure you go below the heliport view on the roof of the building, so that you are looking at the street view. You should see a purple van, plus the square full of pipes for decorations. Looking toward the right of the purple van you see the ticket reseller. There are three vending machines next to it, with Coca-Cola and Asahi Beer signs.

The phone number of the reseller is 6621-4065. http://tinyurl.com/kgz3dxw

Re: ticket ressellers shops 2014/12/23 20:43
Ha ha, once again someone posts a request for assistance, I reply with an extensive answer, and once again, days later, the original poster never came back to check for answers (or has likely posted the same request on multiple forums at the same time, and got a "better" answer somewhere else).

Re: ticket ressellers shops 2014/12/24 01:52
Or maybe your answer was just so good that the OP got exactly what they needed and had no need to follow up ;)
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: ticket ressellers shops 2014/12/24 13:50
Susan, the OP may not reply but, on behalf of nosy people like me, I sincerely congratulate you.
Your answer was a gem!

Are you an architect or a scientist or..to be so precise?
by Red frog (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ticket ressellers shops 2014/12/25 09:48
Thank you for your kind words, Red Frog. I spent a lot of time in Tennoji, Osaka, based on an excellent suggestion by frequent forum contributor Dick H. It's a great location in Osaka, with direct trains to the airport, Shinkansen, Den Den Town, Nara, Osaka Station and Kyoto, plus easy transfers to Kintetsu (to Nara, Kyoto, Nagoya and, recently, Kobe), Universal Studios, and more. Osaka is a good alternative to Tokyo for flights between the USA and various cities in Asia. There's an interesting tram/streetcar system just a one minute walk from the ticket reseller.

reply to this thread