Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Harajuku/Shibuya/Shinjuku Fukubukuro 2015 2014/12/21 07:36
Hi all. I'm planning to grab myself some gadget and men's clothes fukubukuro from Harajuku/Shibuya and Shinjuku on January 1st/2nd 2015 but i have no idea which date is the best day to visit them. Please help me. Any advise would be very much appreciated! Thanks!
by Diaoni  

Re: Harajuku/Shibuya/Shinjuku Fukubukuro 2015 2014/12/21 11:23
Men's clothing fukubukuro is limited. There are heaps women's clothing fukubukuro.
The most shops close on the New Year's Day, so I recommend you to visit on the 2nd of Jan.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Harajuku/Shibuya/Shinjuku Fukubukuro 2015 2014/12/21 16:33
Thanks for the precious info Tokyofriend48. So, does Yodobashi, Bic Camera and stores in Harajuku starts Fukubukuro event on 2nd of January too?
by Diaoni rate this post as useful

Re: Harajuku/Shibuya/Shinjuku Fukubukuro 2015 2014/12/21 20:46
Yodobashi and Bic Camera's store version is on sale from 1st of Jan, 10:00.
BUT, more than 100 people will be waiting on the 1st of Jan, 0:00 already.
By the time the store opens, I image more than 3,000 people are waiting to buy a fukubukuro in front of the store. I don't know how many of Fukubukuro are available.

The online version is already sold on the 18th Dec with pre-reserved coupon which will be delivered on the 1st of Jan as courier.

Bic Camera's online booking will start on either 24th or 25th of Dec. Keep watching their web site if you want to buy Bic Camera fukubukuro online.

Yodobashi and Bic Camera fukubukuro are both very competitive.

You can buy some men's clothing fukubukuro at department stores, marui, and where men's clothing is available.

Re: Harajuku/Shibuya/Shinjuku Fukubukuro 2015 2014/12/21 21:41
Aww... that's too much for me to handle it haha. Didn't know Yodobashi and Bic Camera got such thing as online ordering Fukubukuro until you mentioned it. I'll keep my eye on Bic Camera for online fukubukuro. Once again, Thank you very much for your kind advise Tokyofriend48. Cheers! :)
by Diaoni rate this post as useful

Re: Harajuku/Shibuya/Shinjuku Fukubukuro 2015 2014/12/22 13:21
The fukubukuro sold at Yodobashi and Bic Camera will be widely open on-line after the 1st of Jan by those who bought fukubukuro.
You can search by "ヨドバシ 福袋 2015" and "ビックカメラ 福袋 2015".
Yodobashi and Bic Camera fukuburoku are both very popular.

Re: Harajuku/Shibuya/Shinjuku Fukubukuro 2015 2015/1/1 14:12

reply to this thread