Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Same day bag forwarding CTS to Sapporo Hotel 2015/1/7 15:46
Hi,

I understand that there are luggage forwarding companies at New Chitose airport that can send our bags (26" suitcase) to our hotel in Sapporo. However, I was not able to find the following information from the airport website or the forwarding company's website:

1. If I send my baggage by 9:00 AM will I receive them in my Sapporo hotel the same day?
2. Approximate cost for the 26" large suitcase less than 30 KG?

Appreciate any help or advice thanks!
by Pooky (guest)  

Re: Same day bag forwarding CTS to Sapporo Hotel 2015/1/7 18:17
1. If you don't see any special mention about it, then the standard delivery is next day.

2. The max. size they take is (length+width+depth) under 160cm, and max. weight of 25kg. If you say 26", that should be 66cm (66cm by 42cm by 25cm or so), so the size fits. I just hope it's under 25kg. It should cost under/around 2,000 yen.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Same day bag forwarding CTS to Sapporo Hotel 2015/1/7 23:44
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Same day bag forwarding CTS to Sapporo Hotel 2015/1/7 23:52
Thank you for the information.

ken - the link is to a page in Japanese. I used Google translate but I could not fully understand it. It seems that a company does indeed deliver baggage to and from New Chitose and will do it on the same day. Can you please provide the name of the company and how I can contact them?

Cheers,

Pooky
by Pooky (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Same day bag forwarding CTS to Sapporo Hotel 2015/1/8 00:08
てぶらジャラン便

firstly, you have to check the hotel list. they will not send your baggage, if your hotel is not listed.
this site is better.
http://teburajalan.web.fc2.com/
電話:011-726-2800  
e-mail:growing@snow.ocn.ne.jp
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread