Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Needs help finding a apartment in Saitama 2015/1/9 17:39
So. I'm planing a trip to Japan for this coming fall.

I want to stay for month so I can visit many cities in Japan, but I want to stay in the Saitama Prefecture cause one my best friend lives there and I'd be more comfortable near them. I'm looking for a reasonable price on a apartment that I can stay up to a month in the Saitama Prefecture. If anyone has any information please let me know.

Thank you.
by Alexineeeku  

Re: Needs help finding a apartment in Saitama 2015/1/9 18:43
Saitama prefecture is pretty big - you need to ask your friend which city of Saitama prefecture he/she lives, or ask which train line/station they live nearby.

With that additional piece of information, someone here should be able to provide useful information. Probably it will be a "weekly/monthly apartment," a furnished place for short-term rent
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Needs help finding a apartment in Saitama 2015/1/9 22:16
So you're planning on just doing day trips for the month? Or will you be paying the cost of the apartment plus the cost of hotels when you start getting too far away from your apartment?
by daai maou rate this post as useful

reply to this thread