Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to get Gero from Gujo by bus? 2015/1/16 14:08
I have planned to have a replica food workshop at Sample Village Iwasaki, then i will go to Gero.
The way i have found that i have to take Nagaragawa Railways from Gujohachiman to transit at Minoota for Ltd.Exp. Hida train to reach Gero. It's wasted lots of time.
I couldn't found for public transportation to get to Gero directly, such as direct bus from Gujohachiman to Gero. Please suggest me.

And I have another question, how can i reserve a workshop admission for Iwasaki replica food workshop? (I cannot speak Japanese, It's my trouble to call them)

Thank you
by NoxNoxy  

Re: How to get Gero from Gujo by bus? 2015/1/18 08:45
There is bus from Takayama - http://www.nouhibus.co.jp/english/nohibus_english201304.pdf

Otherwise its only the long train ride, rent a car or hire a taxi which could be expensive
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: How to get Gero from Gujo by bus? 2015/1/18 09:00
There is no direct public transportation. You can either travel via Takayama ((train or bus) & bus) or via Minoo-Ota (train & train).
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread