Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Universal Cool Japan 2015/1/26 03:00
Any experienced people have advice for me when I visit the new Universal Cool Japan attractions? I'm only really interested in visiting these attractions, so my question is, should I buy the express passes? Would the express passes even be eligible? Or should I just buy a one day pass and hopefully I can grab timed tickets inside? Do these attractions even have timed tickets??? I'm sure these attractions are really popular, so I wanted to make efficient use of my time to experience these attractions and maybe explore the rest of the park or Osaka. Instead wasting my time waiting in line. Wow, I seem so impatient! Haha =)
by Hell0KT  

Re: Universal Cool Japan 2015/1/26 16:29
Name not "cool" read official web.
http://www.usj.co.jp/e/
Japanese calling "USJ" most some young local saying "univa[univer]".

Exp pass needs or not depends on visitor numbers,attractions and weather conditions.
This is one of visitor numbers condition forecast web. http://park14.wakwak.com/~usj/kon.htm
(not official but over 10 years data based)
by Nsb (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Cool Japan 2015/1/26 18:53
What are you talking about? It's right on the front page. I think you're confused on what I'm talking about.

Here is the link to the "Universal Cool Japan" attractions:
http://www.usj.co.jp/e/universal-cool-japan2015/
by Hell0KT rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Cool Japan 2015/1/27 03:05
Wow that's cool! Its too bad I wont be there!
I went to USJ last year and did not get the express pass because we where mostly there for Harry Potter.

For this case it does look like the Express Pass have nothing to do with this event so unless you want to ride these rides :

1. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™

2. Flight of the Hippogriff™

3. The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man - The Ride 4K3D

4. Space Fantasy – The Ride

5. Hollywood Dream – The Ride or
Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic™ or
Shreks 4-D Adventure™

6. JAWS® or
Back To The Future® - The Ride

7. Jurassic Park – The Ride® or
Terminator 2:3-D® or
Backdraft®

I would forgo the express pass as its ON TOP of the entrance fee. Either pick one or two themes or go to USJ two days or next time.

Just so you know how long we were in the park, we got there before opening and only got to walk around the smaller themes like Hello Kitty and the Boardwalk but most of the day was in Harry Potter.

Hope this helps

Have Fun!!!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: Universal Cool Japan 2015/2/11 04:57
Anyone who has any more information please speak up. I'm going with my daughter during spring break. Looks like it's going to be pretty crowded then. We will mostly want to see the "Cool Japan" area, and the handful of rides which don't exist in Orlando, since she will be going to Universal Orlando with the school band a few weeks later. I'm thinking the express pass won't gain anything for us.
by ShavenYak (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread