Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where do Muslim people stay in Japan? 2015/1/27 13:51
because i'm muslim and i wanna know about muslim in Japan ^^
by Edo21rz  

Re: Where do Muslim people stay in Japan? 2015/1/27 16:27
What do you mean by "stay"? Muslim people live their lives like the ordinary people they are.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Where do Muslim people stay in Japan? 2015/1/27 16:41
Somewhere on this website is a certain page for muslim visitors. Living for muslims to the best of my knowledge is quite easy in the major cities - but there are major problems with sourcing Halal foods.

I've seen a lot of Halal meat in International supermarkets - but if you are very strict (meaning everything has to be certified) then it can be challenging.

But - I'm not a muslim so others will know more than I do....
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Where do Muslim people stay in Japan? 2015/1/27 21:17
I do not know what people who live there are many, but there are Islamic yokocho (Alley) in Tokyo Okubo.
Gyotoku Of Ichikawa City, Chiba Prefecture, although Muslims often, there is a high proportion of foreign residents.
Seems to be because there are real estate agent who can speak English.
There is also a Masjid in Gyotoku.
I think it maybe, lives many in Kobe.
Since most first Masjid was completed in Japan. (1935)
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Where do Muslim people stay in Japan? 2015/1/27 23:31
by lostintranslation (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where do Muslim people stay in Japan? 2015/1/28 03:45
Depending on the length of your stay, sakura house have a share house specifically for Muslims (In a cool area near Yoyogi park and Harajuku! I'm sort of jealous!)

http://www.sakura-house.com/en/B00285/room
by Cojimonster rate this post as useful

reply to this thread