Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disneyland, DisneySea in March 2015/1/27 15:30
Hi all,

This might sound like a repetitive question to you. But please hel.
Is it wise to avoid Disney parks in March. I wish to plan it on March 23/24 which is a weekday.
But still the crowd calendar shows that it is very crowded. I am visiting there with my parents in their early 50's .

Should I avoid?

Please suggest.

Thank you
by sakurako90  

Re: Disneyland, DisneySea in March 2015/1/27 23:06
It can be very crowded at the end of March because students are getting out of school around that time. So yes, 23/24 could be more crowded than usual. However if you really wish to see the parks, weekdays are still always better than weekends. So it just depends on how badly you want to go I guess.

If you do end up going, prioritize in advance, and try to go straight to an attraction you want to ride to get the fast pass as soon as you get in the park, then wait in line at another ride you really want to see. Do the same for the afternoon, and realize that normal "lunchtime" is a great time to ride the smaller rides, as lots of people head to the restaurants. If you can do lunch early or late, I'd recommend that. Then, if your parents don't mind, remember that some rides have a Singles line, and that will allow you to ride much faster as long as you're fine with not being together. During parades is also a good time to ride as well, if you are fine with missing that.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland, DisneySea in March 2015/1/28 01:55
All schools end the academic year by 25th March and begin spring holiday from 26th March, therefore, the month of March is the busiest in the year to visit Disney resort. The average waiting time for attractions are I guess between 120 - 240 mins. But you can still enjoy without riding on any attractions there. Tokyo Disney Resort is the dream land.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: DsneylandSea Mar - to avoid alternative? 2015/1/28 13:07
I understand that this place is going to be crowded.
Can you suggest an alternative day trip instead.
Kawagoe? Kawasaki? Yokohama? or is there a different option?

Or should I go around Tokyo.
I am already visiting Skytree, Senoji, Akihabara, Day trip to Kamakura, Ginza, Shinjuku, Shibuya.

Please suggest.

Thank you
by sakurako90 rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland, DisneySea in March 2015/1/28 18:11
It depends entirely on your interests. All of the places you mentioned are good for a day trip, as are Kamakura, Nikko, or various places in Gunma, Nagano, Tochigi, or Yamanashi. That time you may also see cherry blossoms or late plum blossoms depending on the weather, which could also make a good trip if that's your interest.

I'd browse the travel pages on this website to get an idea of your options, then pick one based on your preferences.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland, DisneySea in March 2015/1/28 19:26
You can still enjoy Tokyo Disney Resort even though it is crowded.
The most entertaining places are crowded in late March due to school holiday.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland, DisneySea in March 2015/1/28 23:02
Even though it's crowded - most people will be in a good mood as it's hamani. For some reason, cherry blossom season seems to make everyone happy....
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland, DisneySea in March 2015/1/29 14:20
Thank you so much for the input.
I have decided to go ahead with Disney Sea.

Thanks again
by sakurako90 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread