Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Becoming a Japanese language student in Japan 2015/1/27 19:09
Hello? I'm a Filipino who plans to visit my sisters in Japan this year. I'm also thinking of becoming a Japanese language student in Japan for a longer stay. So, how things works? Anybody can recommend me some kind of agency (?) who processes paperworks, etc. And is there anybody who can share their experience as a student? Thank you.

PS., I don't have a 12 year education since we don't have that in the Philippines, but I've read some websites that there are programs that doesn't require one.
by h2oM (guest)  

Re: Becoming a Japanese language student in Japan 2015/1/27 19:15
What are you looking for, exactly? There are very many language schools in Japan, and you do not need any special qualification to attend them, only the ability to pay their tuition. They generally also take care of all the immigration paperwork.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Becoming a Japanese language student in Japan 2015/1/27 21:33
What are you looking for, exactly? There are very many language schools in Japan, and you do not need any special qualification to attend them, only the ability to pay their tuition. They generally also take care of all the immigration paperwork.

Oh? Can you recommend some schools that have websites showing information of procedures? Somewhere around Kanto Region, but if there isn't, anything related will do just to scope some idea.
by h2oM (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Becoming a Japanese language student in Japan 2015/1/28 12:30
Check the below website for one of the schools

http://www.cbcjpn.jp/english/course/foreign.html#con02

They do mention they need 12 years of formal education to get into the course
by kb (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread