Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ski storage at Fukuoka and Shinjuku 2015/1/29 09:40
I am travelling around Fukuoka region and then Tokyo before skiing. I don't want to carry my skis around with me so I would like to leave them in storage for two weeks in Fukuoka, and then for a few days in Tokyo. I am staying in Shinjuku. They won't fit into a locker and I can't find info about a manned luggage counter at Hakata station, Fukuoka airport or Shinjuku. I am aware of Takkyubin service but I need to store the skis for two weeks, too long for Takkyubin I think. Ideas?
by Julia (guest)  

Re: Ski storage at Fukuoka and Shinjuku 2015/1/29 14:27
not sure about shinjuku, but I know that there is a luggage left counter in tokyo station that you can probably leave your items there. However, its not cheap (per day basis).

Leaving it at your hotel would be the best situation if you could.
by BloodPrincess rate this post as useful

Re: Ski storage at Fukuoka and Shinjuku 2015/1/29 14:50
Fyi, Tokyo Station does not over overnight storage. Takkyubin will hold luggage for 7 days, but I would just send it by takkyubin directly to the ski resort that you intend to ski at or the hotel that you will stay at when visiting the slopes. Contact them first, many will accept skis/boards sent ahead.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread