Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Reserve seat for aso train at kansai? 2015/1/29 12:31
I plan to travel from kansai to kyushu (November). By JR Sanyo Sanin Area Pass and jr north kyushu pass.
I arrive at kansai airport. Can I reserve seat for aso boy train and Yufuin no Mori train
at kansai airport by my exchange order (Jr north kyushu pass)
If not. That mean I must to go to hakata for reserve seat and come back to travel in kansai ??
by Porsche911  

Re: Reserve seat for aso train at kansai? 2015/1/29 14:13
I look at the JR Kyushu website. It says that the rail pass can only be exchanged at certain stations in Kyushu, including Hakata and that seat reservations can only be made at any JR station in Kyushu. Thus I believe that you will not be able to make seat reservations for ASO Boy in Osaka through JR West, the issuer of the Sanyo Sanin Pass. In essence, it depends on what type of rail pass you are holding. If you purchase the JR Nationwide Pass which is more expensive, than yes, you can reserve seats on any of the JR trains regardless of which JR group is running the trains.
by CS Tan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread