Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kuroneko in Kyoto Station 2015/1/29 14:25
Just checking if there is a Kuroneko in Kyoto Station? I checked the website and the mark nearest to the station is quite a walk away, but when I google map the address (because I may consider dragging my luggage for deposit there), google maps tell me that it's WITHIN kyoto station.

I am aware that most ryokans or hotels have this service where i can deliver door to door, but the ryokan I'm staying at has not replied me, so I'm preparing for plan B just in case. :)
by BloodPrincess  

Re: Kuroneko in Kyoto Station 2015/1/29 16:50
There are carry service in Kyoto station (B1 floor from Central gate). They can send laggage by Kuroneko Takkyubin.
by Travel Arrange Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Kuroneko in Kyoto Station 2015/1/30 11:41
hihi,

thanks for the reply! does that service only ship within kyoto? I would require shipping from kyoto to tokyo.
by BloodPrincess rate this post as useful

Re: Kuroneko in Kyoto Station 2015/1/30 12:22
Kuroneko ships worldwide. However their discounted luggage service is only for domestic addresses, and sending from Kyoto to Tokyo is no problem.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Kuroneko in Kyoto Station 2015/2/3 16:58
Hi both,

thanks again! Is this the place you guys are referring to?

http://carry-s.com/

by BloodPrincess rate this post as useful

Re: Kuroneko in Kyoto Station 2015/2/3 18:42
Yes!Correct!Have a nice trip!
by Travel Arrange Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread