Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi Osaka 2015/2/16 14:36
Iam planning to go to Osaka and is scheduled to arrive at 22.45. After immigration and custom clearance, I think I would only be able to leave for Osaka City around midnight. I plan to take train to Shinsaibashi to save cost. I would be very much obliged if someone could give me direction and some guidance.Thank you
by SH Tan (guest)  

Re: From Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi Osaka 2015/2/16 15:19
The last train to Namba is (currently) at 23:40, you should easily make it. There are no trains to Shinsaibashi after that, though, so you may have to take a taxi, which shouldn't cost too much.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: From Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi Osaka 2015/3/16 02:57
how about trains to shinosaka staion ? any direct one or transfer around midnight ? tk.
by su (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi Osaka 2015/3/16 06:10
@ su

What time arr ur flight?
http://www.hyperdia.com/en/
by NP (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From Kansai Airport to Shinsaibashi Osaka 2015/3/16 15:45
I guess same flight as above (22.45). I tried to check with hyperdia but looks like several transfers if departing there by train. Should I take bus shutter to Umeda area and take taxi from there? any better alternative?
by su (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread