Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route 2015/2/17 00:10
Can we travel from Toyama to Tateyama Snow Corridor Only? Then go back from snow corridor to toyama? or this Alpine Route has only one way direction?

Of course i would love to finish the whole route if we can. the problem is the time. i read it somewhere that it will take you 7-8 hours there.
by konats  

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route 2015/2/17 11:02
Can we travel from Toyama to Tateyama Snow Corridor Only? Then go back from snow corridor to toyama?

Yes, you can.

or this Alpine Route has only one way direction?

No.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route 2015/2/21 00:53
Any advice on how do I do the Snow Corridor only? Eg train or bus to take? Thanks in advance
by Feliciama rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route 2015/2/21 01:47
To go for the snow corridor only it is best to approach from the western end of the Alpine Route. From Tateyama take the cable car up to Bijodaira followed by a bus to Murodo. From the Murodo bus terminal you can walk back out to the snow corridor. After your visit you just backtrack your way to Tateyama. From Tateyama most people will take train back to Toyama for their onward journey.
by William5 rate this post as useful

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route 2015/2/21 01:56
Thanks William5, appreciate it
by Feliciama rate this post as useful

reply to this thread