Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita Airport Post Service speak English? 2015/2/23 11:22
I'm purchasing a temporary SIM and they offer to have it shipped to either the hotel or Narita Airport's Post Service.

It states if you want it shipped to a hotel, the hotel room must be in your name. It is not. It is in my company's name.

So I will have it shipped to Narita Airport. It says there is a postal service in terminal 2 on the third floor at the departure lobby and passport control.

When I get on my flight from the USA, I'll be in terminal 2. Will I be able to access the postal service area?

And do they speak English? If not, is there anything I should know to say to them in order to pick up my package? The website says to just bring your passport, but is there anything else I should do?

Thanks guys and gals.
by newALT (guest)  

Re: Narita Airport Post Service speak English? 2015/2/23 12:18
a printout of your order confirmation might be necessary, but I'm sure last time i just showed them my passport and they looked through the pile for mine.
by pas7680 rate this post as useful

Re: Narita Airport Post Service speak English? 2015/2/24 02:31
Thanks so much! I'll do a printout just to be sure!
by newALT (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread