Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

narita access 2015/2/26 00:14
Dear friends,
Please help advice if my choice of transport to and from Narita is correct.
Narita (using Keisei Limited Express ) to Asakusa ( Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki) with no luggage.
On return to Narita, we are staying at (Urbain Tokyo Haneda)so we are using Keikyu Kamata and we have few luggage.

1. Is alright to use Keikyu to Narita with few luggage?
2. Keikyu to Narita is direct transport right?
3. What is the fare for Keikyu to Narita?
4. Any better option or pass that I should use?

Thanking you in advance for help.

by gwenrich  

Re: narita access 2015/2/26 16:22
Keikyu is the name of the Train company, Kamata is the name of the station.

1. you should be ok with few luggage. however it is a commuter line with bench seating and it can be quite crowded during the rush hour.

2. only some of the trains go direct to Narita without transfers. On others, you may have to transfer at Sengakuji station.

3, fare is 1580 yen

by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: narita access 2015/2/26 22:36
Thank you, Guest, for the advice.
If there is an airport limousine that I can take around my hotel area( Urbain tokyo haneda) to Narita, that would be better choice. Do you know of any? Thanks again.
by gwenrich rate this post as useful

Re: narita access 2015/2/26 22:39
Are you talking HANEDA or NARITA? Sengakuji is not anywhere near NARITA.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: narita access 2015/2/26 23:31
HI, Guess,
My hotel name is Urbain Tokyo Haneda Kamata.
From what I have read, the station is JR Kamata train station.
I am staying here for the last leg of my tour and heading back to Narita airport to fly home. There are 4 of us, so I reckon we will have a few luggage and hand carry after 2 wks of tour. I am checking out if there is any airpot limousine from my hotel area to Narita airport.
The commuter train is an option but I am afraid of the rush hour crowd as it is a Monday that I will be departing.
Many thanks for your help.

Re: narita access 2015/2/26 23:46
Why did you take a hotel near Haneda if you're leaving from Narita? If at all possible, you should cancel it and take one near Narita. Otherwise, there are limousine buses from Haneda to Narita, and also some direct trains from Keikyu-Kamata.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: narita access 2015/2/27 00:15
Yes, Guess and thanks.
We were thinking of the option too if it not too late. and hopefully within the same budget. We wil be in Japan in 2 wks time. Have a good evening ahead.

reply to this thread