Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buying Budokan tickets 2015/2/27 03:28
I'd like to buy tickets for a concert at Budokan from source when it goes on sale next week.

I haven't done anything like this in the past, is it difficult? I have a local address but no Japanese credit card.

The site says I can buy through 3 different vendors: e+, Lawson, and Pia.

Has anyone had any experience buying tickets through these sites?
by ksn (guest)  

Re: Buying Budokan tickets 2015/2/27 11:06
I'm a local resident in Tokyo, and I have bought from all three agents you mentioned. If you can read Japanese, it should be easy.

With eplus and Pia, you need to register before you can purchase. So I recommend doing that now. With Lawson, if you get the six-digit code for that performance, you can go to a Lawson nearby and buy from the "Loppi" terminal there, or you can sign up online beforehand.

With Pia, if you don't have a credit card, you can pay at Seven-Eleven, Circle K/Sunkus, or Pia counters, or via PayEasy (at bank ATM).

Eplus: almost the same as above.

I don't know what performance it is, but things "can" sell out quickly, so do the sign-up in advance and read the conditions :)
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Budokan tickets 2015/2/27 13:12
Thanks, I'll try signing up for pia.

I'm trying to buy tickets for ‚¢‚«‚à‚Ì‚ª‚©‚è. Not sure if it'll sell out instantly. Would I be better buying decent seats second hand?
by KSN (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Budokan tickets 2015/2/27 13:55
For this performance, the seating seems to be completely random. So simply go with the ticketing agency. This is to avoid people trying to sell good tickets for monetary gains.

But I just checked to find out that advance ticket sales is already going on from yesterday till tomorrow on eplus - sorry, for this one, they ask for credit card payment. For general sales to start on Feb. 28, convenience store payment option is available.

Re: Buying Budokan tickets 2015/2/27 18:40
Thanks so much! I will go through pia tomorrow morning for the tickets then!
by ksn (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Budokan tickets 2015/2/27 22:14
Quick question regarding random seating if you know.

Do I not get to see my seats until after I paid or do I get to see my seats before finalizing my order?

Re: Buying Budokan tickets 2015/2/27 23:26
For this particular performance, they say they will issue you a ticket/voucher to be exchanged for your seat ticket on the day. Your seat will be pre-detemined, but you will not know until the day of the performance. This is for the purpose of preventing people making money off (through internet auctions and such) from re-sale of tickets with good seating.

Re: Buying Budokan tickets 2015/2/28 03:48
Thanks again!

reply to this thread