Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fjallraven Kanken in Japan? 2015/3/2 18:04
I'm going to Japan (specifically tokyo~will mostly be in shibuya/shinjuku) sometime this year and I want to know where I can buy a Fjallraven Kanken backpack? Perhaps if there are any boutiques in Japan that will sell it not in a very expensive price. Like a store that can sell other brands of backpacks as long as Fjallraven is present. Thank you :D
by e (guest)  

Re: Fjallraven Kanken in Japan? 2015/3/2 19:20
Will it not be cheaper just to order the Scandinavian backpack from Scandinavia?
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

Re: Fjallraven Kanken in Japan? 2015/3/2 19:29
^ to the person above, unfortunately i do not live in europe. where i'm from, it isn't really being sold much here. anyways, i'm looking for actual answers and telling me suggestions that are not applicable to the ones i'm looking for. thank you :)
by e (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fjallraven Kanken in Japan? 2015/3/3 04:53
The brand did have its store in Japan but there is a message on their JP official website stating that they have closed. You can check back late March when they will have a list of stores where you can buy their products: http://shop.webleague.net/top/fjallraven/

You could also try Harajuku? I've been in a few stores that sell backpacks there, but I'm not sure if I saw Kanken there. It's worth a try though.
by yozakura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fjallraven Kanken in Japan? 2015/3/4 00:12
Every time I'm at Aeon Laketown Mall in Saitama I notice there's a Fjallraven outlet shop in their outlet mall - you might want to check online to see if they're still in business....
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Fjallraven Kanken in Japan? 2015/5/17 01:01
In Opening Ceremony store in Lumine Shinjuku Station they sell Fjallraven (not sure if Lumine 1 or Lumine 2). Just look for Dean&DeLuca in the basement, Opening Ceremony with Fjallraven is right across it. Hope this helps.
by DinosaurJr (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread