Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda to Shinagawa Transportation Questions 2015/3/3 14:05
Aloha, my family (wife and two toddlers) and I are arriving at Haneda Intl. Airport at the end of the month at 22:00. We are staying at the Shinagawa Prince. I've searched for our options, but I still have a couple of questions. How often does the Keikyu line run from Haneda to Shinagawa? I know the last train departs Haneda at 0:01, but we'd like to catch something earlier for the kids' sake. I've looked into private charter, but it's quite costly. Is a limosine bus a better, more cost effective option? Barring a delay, I imagine we'd be looking to leave Haneda at around 23:00. We'll likely have 2-3 check-in bags and 3 carry-ons.
Mahalo in advance for your help.
by Kahua (guest)  

Re: Haneda to Shinagawa Transportation Questions 2015/3/3 15:05
Checking on www.hyperdia.com it looks like there are trains from Haneda International to Shinagawa every 10 mins: you should be fine.
Good luck!
by AusTF rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Shinagawa Transportation Questions 2015/3/3 18:41
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Shinagawa Transportation Questions 2015/3/5 00:39
looks like you're taking the hawaiian air flite to haneda. from what i recall when planning our last trip, the limo bus service to shinagawa train station and the direct one to the shinagawa prince will not be available at that time of the night. the keikyu train is probably the best option and shouldn't be that crowded at that time but it may still be a hassle with 3 bags and 3 carry ons and 2 small keiki. what we did was to stay the 1st night at the toyoko inn haneda kuko #1 (there's a #2 right next to it). they have a free shuttle that makes about a half dozen runs between the airport and hotel from about 10:30 pm to just after midnight. the following morning, the desk clerk helped me fill out the forms to send the bags to my next destination and we caught the keikyu train to shinagawa without having to carry bags. there is an entrance to the otorii train station just a few steps from the toyoko inn.
by nakolohe (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Shinagawa Transportation Questions 2015/3/5 02:32
As long as there is no delay, you could take Limousine bus from Haneda Airport Terminal 2 or 1

Just need to ride airport bus from International terminal to T2 or T1

Then ride to Shinjuku Station West Exit

T2 23:05 23:20 23:30 23:40
T1 23:10 23:25 23:35 23:45

Check it out here:
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/platform_searches/index/4/214

Then walk or taxi from there.

Hope this helps!
Have Fun!!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Shinagawa Transportation Questions 2015/3/5 08:22
Mahalo for the responses! Very helpful. We tried to book Hawaiian, but all the flights for the week were full. So, we ended up going with JAL. I wanted to go on Hawaiian to ride the AirBus!
by Kahua (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Shinagawa Transportation Questions 2015/3/5 23:05
JAL has a HNL-Haneda route now? Last I heard they only went thru Narita.
by nakolohe (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread