Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Working holiday and heart disease 2015/3/4 04:08
Hi everyone! I'm polish, and starting next month it will be possible for citizens of my country to apply for japanese working holiday visa. I'm able to fulfill almost all of requirements for it, only besides one - being in "good health". What being in "good health" actually means? I have congenital heart disease. Usually it's nothing serious - I can live almost the same way as usual person, only differences are that I can't perform very exhausting actions (like running marathon) and I have to take medicine everyday (one pill). Usually I go to cardiologist only one time per year to see if everything is ok, so I think, that I won't even need to go to cardiologist in Japan.
Is there anyone who tried to get working holiday visa with similar circumstances, or who knows if there is any chance for me to succeed?
by Koutarou (guest)  

Re: Working holiday and heart disease 2015/3/4 18:38
I don't know about other countries, but here (France) all you need is a letter from a doctor stating that you are in sufficiently good health to live and work in Japan.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread